- Visit the Cattery
- see our barn!
- Saved from shelters or animal control!!
- Now Showing
- our Manx and Cymrics
- Devon Rex
- Something new, sweet, and fun for me!
- Devon Rex Rescues
- Sweet adult Devons whose fortunes have changed need help.
- New Show Kittens
- Our bright Hopefuls
- Supreme and Grand Gallery
- Our brightest stars and loves!
- Retired Friends
- adults for adoption.
- Cleomar Manx
- The chocolate Manx
- New Arrivals!
- The latest, possibly the Greatest!
- possibly available
- Rainy Bug
- one of our kittens dressed as a lady bug- awwww.
- Our Young Girls
- Still too young for the men, but making plans!
- Meet the Ladies
- See what's happening with our ladies
- Our Gentlemen
- The man cats who live here
- Brush Your Cat's Teeth?
- How to save money and keep cats healthier longer! I broke this page! but the info is there...
- Raw feline diet.
- Another way to possibly extend the health of your cat and wealth of your pocket!
- My Policy on Manx Placement
- info on placement age, etc.
- See Lil with Ruff
- download 15 sec clip, works with Media Player
- Twila in labor, very odd behavior
- download 15 sec clip, works with Media Player
- Visit TICA for breed standards, show info, and much more!
- Operation Noble Foster
- Help our Armed Forces' pets
This page has been visited times.
Faerietail Manx Cattery
| Feline Dental Health
Raw feline diet.
And now for something completely different:
This is from Brewster Rockit: Space Guy!
Please fight these badly conceived bills!
Manx kittens and Manx cats Manx breeder
Feline Dental Health Raw Feline Diet
We started small, with Cleomar EmAlia of Faerietail. I started
the Veterinary Technology Program at Pierce College at the same time.
Emma gave us a litter of four kittens in my first year of school, and
during my second year, went to Georgia for a breeding. We still have
Piper and Hip Hop from that breeding. Emma went on to Supreme after
being spayed, as did Hip Hop. Piper is a Quadruple Grand and is now
living the life of a retiree.
Once I graduated (with honors,) I began planning my barn/cattery.
I'm sure the scope of the plan scared my husband! The cats have a
four-room apartment out there, with heat, water, small kitchenette and
isolation ward. We have grown since then, adding some outcrosses and
deciding to focus on a certain color. Now I have my silver classic
tabby male, as well as two black smoke boys to work with toward the
silver classic tabbies.
SGC, RW Cleomar EmAlia of Faerietail / Faerietail Future Shock
firstname.lastname@example.org ( remove ''.invalid'' from address )
! Be sure to put "Manx" in the subject line !
Registered Veterinary Technician
Greater Seattle area
Renton, WA 98059
A Standard Contract
right click here, hit save link as, save to disc, then print
Here is a blank of my standard contract. Many items do not apply to a
pet purchase, the most important to me are that all are kept indoors
only, that FIP vaccination NOT be given, and that no declaw be done.
I often have already altered a pet before it goes home; it helps to be
in the business. This way, I can be sure to not contribute to the
Cat or Kitten Contract
Name______________________________________________________Birth Date ____________ Litter Reg # or Reg # __________________________
Sold to ________________________________________________________________
Telephone _________________________ E-mail _____________________________
For the following price and/or terms ___________________________________
Purchaser agrees to the following:
1. Under no circumstances will this cat or kitten be sold, leased or given away, or sold to
any pet shop, research laboratory or similar facility.
2. This cat or kitten will be kept indoors and not be allowed to roam freely outside.
3. Purchaser guarantees that any other cats he/she owns, or will own , are free of Feline Leukemia and other serious contagious diseases.
4. Purchaser will inform Seller if this cat ever develops any major health problems.
5. Purchaser will inform Seller of any changes of address, phone, and e-mail, if applicable. Seller will notify of same.
6. This cat or kitten is purchased for Pet __________ Breeding __________ Show ___________
7. If purchased as a pet, Purchaser agrees to castrate or spay this cat between the ages of 6 months and 1 year, or within 30 days after purchase
if this is an adult cat, and agrees and guarantees that this cat or kitten WILL NOT be used for stud or breeding.
8. If this cat or kitten is found to be neglected or mistreated, Purchaser will surrender said cat or kitten to Seller, unconditionally.
9. Seller agrees to provide pedigree and registration papers for this cat or kitten upon presentation of a veterinarianís certificate
of castration or spay. Yes ______ No______
10. This cat or kitten cannot be shown without written permission of the Seller.
11. If this cat is purchased as a breeder, Purchaser agrees not to resell the cat for breeding to anyone unless approved by the Seller.
This cat will be bred only to registered Manx/Cymric which are certified free of diseases by a licensed veterinarian.
12. If this cat is purchased as a breeder male, Purchaser agrees not to use this
cat for outside stud service, except as follows:__________________________________________________________________
13. Distemper/Upper resp. complex vaccs. 1st ________ 2nd _________3rd _________4th
FeLV vacc. 1st ________ 2nd _________ Rabies vacc.
14. Purchaser has three working days to have the blood test on this cat, or kitten for feline leukemia virus.
15. Seller makes no guarantees as to the health or show quality of this cat or kitten, except as follows:
This cat is in excellent health and is free of FeLV/FIV and parasites. If within 4 days of purchase, a veterinarian certifies a disease or
condition stemming from the Sellerís cattery, Purchaser may return the cat for either a full refund, medical care until the problem is resolved,
or a partial allotment for care which Seller can obtain.
16. This cat or kitten is being fed _homemade raw_________________________________________
17. Purchaser will NOT de-claw and will NOT vaccinate for FIP.
18. Purchaser will provide annual well pet exams, boost vaccinations, and provide other medical care as recommended by the veterinarian;
such as blood work and dentals.
19. Purchaser agrees that any legal action as a result of this contract will take place in King County,
Wa. Purchaser assents to personal jurisdiction within such venue and any judgment obtained
is enforceable within the jurisdiction in which they reside as if obtained within that jurisdiction
Other conditions of sale are as follows:
Purchaserís signature indicates full agreement of all above conditions.
Purchaser ________________________________________________Date ________________
Seller ______________________________________________________Date ________________